Saturday 7 May 2011

...lots of things

Feelings feel like flashes, no idea what they are called or how to describe, am challenged to name them, to talk about them. How to do them. Am I emotionally illiterate. Feelings dominate my life and I am in their grip.
I am in a bad place, reacting to feelings, things that I have said that I can't process. Or, rather, I am trying, through "unhealthy means"

Feelings, or words that I should be able to connect to at the moment might be:
angry, resentful, frustrated, sad, desperate, lonely, bereft, isolated, misunderstood, lost, frightened.

The list becomes meaningless, I don't understand how much pain one can experience and yet not be able to voice this or for this to be evident to others.
"I AM FINE"

2 comments:

  1. I find this impossible; trying to identify and encapsulate in a single word, the weight of the nameless feeling. How heavy it seems, how i struggle and strive every single day with it laid upon my back. I make the mistake of thinking if I grind to a halt, the 2000lb anvil hanging above my head will not crush me, but it always does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I know what you mean. :-(
    xx

    ReplyDelete