Thursday 2 December 2010

to sleep or not

There have been awful new things appearing, (I think my cat notices, staring oddly and then rushing about with no direction, but noone else here to witness). I have heard voices for years - or rather, it is more that those that abused me are still around and I hear them, see them, smell them.  Describing this experience as "hearing voices" doesn't do justice to the horror but I also recognise this is how it is explained. But this is new, seeing awful  things that I can't NOT believe. Rats running amok in my flat, dead bodies slumped over my chairs, all sorts of things. Have been hoping that it's "just" sleep deprivation. Heavy duty meds, which either don't work at normal dose and I end up more exhausted and with a meds hangover, or knock me out at max dose and so feel better for having slept, but the stuff is still there. I don't need something else to contend with. Had hoped that a bit of decent sleep would sort it out. I wonder if they will go, I hope so. No appointments this week due to snow - noone to tell. Hmmmph.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really horrible. Even if you don't have any appointments, is there anyone you could call to talk to or have they not been able to get in due to the snow? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    Thanks, I did get a phone call today in the end and it really helped (I hate the phone!)Sometimes it comes at the right time and I am grateful. thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete