Sunday 17 April 2011

I think I'm back, isn't that thrilling?

Maybe I will blog again, third time lucky?
But, due to ongoing paranoia am thinking of maybe just doing one line posts, or mundane mumblings of small life stuff. Will see. Have just missed feeling part of the blogging community, even tho still following the blogs I regularly read, it seems/feels wrong to not at least try and blog myself.
Brief update, have started TC. It is very very very very very hard. My head is hurting and I am hurting myself to try and relieve this pain.
Small life stuff has helped today though, why are jobs like emptying bins, cleaning the bathroom, washing my cat's food bowls, doing washing, sooo satisfying? Blue sky and sunshine outside, but can't face leaving my flat as neighbours are outside. How pathetic. How nice it is to moan here again. Maybe I say too much for one liners....

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're going to give blogging another shot. The paranoia is an occupational hazard when, to a greater or lesser extent, so many of us use these places as a confessional.I've noticed quite a few people have gone 'private' lately, including myself so there's always that option if you're feeling uncertain but want to keep writing. It doesn't need to be a permanent arrangement either.
    I have the same problem with neighbours as you, even though I'm really lucky to have nice ones. Living in terraced housing with nothing bar a low fence between yourself and nextdoor can be rather too intimate for comfort sometimes; most difficult at this time of year since we all enjoy sitting outside but would prefer not to feel as if we were listening and looking in on one another. Local park is a bit of a walk and there I would feel too exposed and couldn't nip in and out the kitchen to replenish the tea mug! I'm currently sitting in my boyfriends flat.It's a lovely day and he doesn't even have so much as a balcony so i suppose I should count myself lucky to at least have somewhere to grow plants - which is something i really love to do. Anyway, i don't half blather. Good to 'see' you about again. Lu.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely,
    My flat is a first floor but with own entrance on ground floor, as soon as am out of door it is just open, no privacy at all, so exposed. If I had managed to slide out of bed earlier I could have scarpered to the park, maybe another day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great to have you back writing :)

    I'm completely the same about going out when my neighbours are about. The mere thought of interacting with them, nice as they may be, terrifies me.

    I'm sorry the TC is so difficult :( Hang in there though - I think the toughest therapy is, ultimately, the most rewarding. Not that that makes it Amy easier in the moment, I know :(

    Take care, and again it's great to see you back!

    Hugs

    Pan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pan, means alot. I agree, harder the therapy, hopefully means it is working, just doesn't feel like that atm! x

    ReplyDelete